Teikia „Blogger“.

WHAT IS IN MY BAG?

Hello my Loves!

So I was browsing the internet one day and I came across a video called "What's in my bag?". After watching that short yet interesting video I remembered how much I adored these little tags and posts on such topic.
It's no wonder that I had to take my camera and shake everything out of my backpack, place it in a somehow eligible layout and shoot some pictures!


There's no secret that a gal has to have a little makeup bag with her whenever she's out the door. I carry this comfortable and beautiful one that my aunt got from Turkey. Or was it Greece? Ehh, I can not remember. 
On the top of my list among the makeup bag is, of course, my phone and a life saviour of mine - earphones.

These sunglasses are a new must have thing for me. The only thing that annoys me about any pair of them is the fact that it leaves marks and ruins my nose contour whenever I wear sunglasses. If someone has a great way on how to avoid that, please, fill me in. P.S. - the sunnies are from BERSHKA.

Just recently I started carrying a small notebook with me. I never though I would be the kind of person to actually use notebook, but yet, here I am with pieces of paper and a pen in my bag.

No need to talk about essentials such as a set of keys and a wallet. I bought that fluffy black thingy in a small store on an avenue in a resort, but any store has them in stock now. 

13 komentarų

  1. What a stunning bag! I'm loving the pompom keyring! x You've always got to have those sunglasses! xx

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  2. I love, love, LOVE that little notepad! I keep one like that in my bag at all times.

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  3. brillant post! kisses :)
    http://anothergirlinthesea.blogspot.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  4. What a stunning bag! Mine is full of junk! lol! I wish it was as beautiful as yours!

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  5. You have such a well organized bag! I have so many little things in my bag!

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  6. Those sunglasses are super cute!! I love these types of posts, it's like getting an inside look at someone's life!

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  7. I like posts like this. It is a great way to know more about the writer. That makeup bag looks beautiful.

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  8. Carrying around the notebook is an impressive idea. Looks like you carry around with you some useful stuff and not a lot of non-essentials. I like your shades -- always have to have a good pair of those handy.

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  9. It is always fun to see what other people carry in their bags! Thanks for sharing yours.

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  10. Sunglasses, Phone and Earphones are definitely my three daily essentials as well. :-)

    Tracy @ Ascending Butterfly

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  11. I like your shades! and those sunglasses are super cute. you have such a well organized bag!!!

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  12. Love your sunnies! I always carry a brow pencil, lipstick, sunglasses, key, phone and hand cream in my bag :)

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  13. i love this make up bag, sunnies and a notebook! so cute!

    http://dalenadaily.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti