Teikia „Blogger“.

ESSENTIALS

Hello there!

I've always fancied pictures in which bloggers share their most fabulous things that they can not live with out. These my-so-loved posts are called 'essentials''. It's just something aesthetic about photos of beautiful lipsticks or shining highlighters on a paper of a magazine that always caught my eye in a matter of second. On this post I've decided to share some of mine 'most fabulous things that I can not live with out'.


My most adored piece of all time has got to be this brown leather jacket from ZARA. Ever since the day that I bought it, I've been wearing it non stop. It's just so gorgeous and it makes every outfit that I put on look a billion times better. Not to mention that it looks vintage because of its unique texture and in favour to that, it looks expensive and extremely fancy from my point of view. 
If you'd like to see on how I styled it, click HERE. 

Some of my makeup essentials are also here. One of them is the REVOLUTION Vivid Baked Highlighter in a colour Golden Lights. By this time you have probably seen a lot of beauty gurus rave about these beautiful things. These products are not expensive at all, I believe it cost me about 5€ and they're unbelievably blinding on the face. No need to tell that you need these highlighters in you makeup collection ASAP!


Another makeup essential is the INGLOT blush in a shade 50. Now, I was never a huge blusher fan, but recently I started diving into something new, so I tried on an old blush that I had and I really liked it. On my next trip to the drugstore I picked up this gorgeous shade of coral pink and it became the thing that I can not live without. 
Speaking of diving into something new, I recently became obsessed about this L'Oréal Color Riche Matte lipstick in a shade 634 Greige Perfecto. I was always using only lip pencils as a main lip color, but I persuaded myself into adding this little guy into my makeup collection and I do not regret a single cent. 


14 komentarų

  1. I love that jacket! I love that makeup, too. These are great picks.

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  2. That jacket is everything! Nothing is better than an awesome leather jacket. They make every outfit sassy!

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  3. I love those earrings and that shade of lipstick. These are great essentials to have.

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  4. I have never used Inglot blush before. It certainly looks like a pretty shade.

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  5. What a great list of favorites. I always enjoy reading the things other bloggers love. The jacket is to die for. I've been on the hunt for one now for a coupe of years, and the perfect one is really hard to come by. My first one I literally wore out!

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  6. What a great set up for photos. Truly stunning photos of the essentials.

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  7. Oh i love the earring, lipstick and jacket. This set will surely be good on every woman. :)

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  8. These are awesome makeup items that I am going to have to try. I love the Vivid Baked Highlighter and the lipstick. Eyeliners are my thing too. Thanks for sharing these awesome products.

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  9. Anonimiškas6/05/2017

    What a beautiful list of products. I love them, sort of fancy ;) Make you feel pretty when you wear them I am sure. Appreciate you sharing them!

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  10. I've never been a huge fan of blush either. However, when you find something you like, it changes your outlook!

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  11. What a great combination you've created. I love the look and the style.

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  12. I adore Inglot! They are one of my fav brands. For the pricepoint - the quality is really nice

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  13. Anonimiškas6/06/2017

    Yes! I have been obsessed with matte lipsticks. That color looks amazing. I'm going to have to try it.

    AtsakytiPanaikinti