Teikia „Blogger“.

IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON


CHANGE. Whenever we hear this word, we immediately start to stress and overthink. And these feelings are completely normal to every single human being on this planet. It's okay to be afraid of the future and of what it holds for you. Not knowing where life may take you is, of course, terrifying to a lot of us. But that fear, however, brings the excitement to ones heart that one cannot even explain. And that is exactly what keeps our existence interesting, appealing, beautiful, breathtaking.. 

I don't let the fear get to me and neither should you, if you are starting something important in your life. 

For over 19 years I've been living under my parent's roof and I was lucky enough not to worry about bills, food and survival and words can't even explain how thankful I am to my family for that. Nevertheless, it's time to move on. In a few weeks I will be hoping on a plane and leaving my home country to pursue my career dreams and to study at a university. The majority of people my age experience this new chapter of their lives, but not a lot of them leave everything behind, including their country. 
My brain knows how hard and difficult it will be to built my social life in an entire different area, but my heart says "Go for it my dear!"; "Live your life!"; "Experience the beauty of human existence!". And now you can clearly see that I am an optimist at all costs. 




On another note, together with my home country, I am also leaving my dearest friends and other loved ones that I sure will miss. Everyone that came to my life has left an impact on it that I can only thank for. No matter if they are reading this blog post or no, I still wish them all the best out of life in case we never get together again. Leaving all those people may be one of the hardest things I have ever done, but I know that this is not the end. Life will put everything into places and we will meet again, my love..
(Hell, this may be the most emotional post I've ever written and published)


If will have any upcoming questions about my major or university, feel free to ask me via email, Instagram (if you're not following there, then you definitely should, hahh) or leave those questions in the comment section.

With all the love in the world,
Karolina x




Komentarų nėra