Teikia „Blogger“.

Friday mood

Hello my Loves!
It's been a long and busy week for me, after which came the weekend of two lazy days. For a long time in a while I did not fancied any huge parties or night outs and it doesn't feel like me. I always tend to be active and go out with my girls and have a few drinks, but for some reason, today is not the day. 
Yesterday I had a really calm and beautiful evening with myself, a glass of wine and a movie called "Midnight in Paris". The film, as the city of romance and art, was truly glorious. It really brought the memories back to when I travelled to France. Sadly, at that time I was only a child of 12 years old and really didn't pay attention to the whole atmosphere of Paris. I only cared about the Eiffel Tower and Disney Land as any kid at this age would. Oh, if only I could just pack a suitcase, get on a plane and leave for that place of inspiration and love...

12 komentarų

  1. Sometimes we need those days that are not busy that allow us time to relax and reflect. It's too bad that you felt you missed out on some experiences when you went to Paris, but focus on your 12 year old self that enjoyed her time there very much. I do hope you can go to Paris again one day, but don't let the memories you have been ones of regret. I hope you have a good week and get the opportunity for many more travels.

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  2. We visited years ago and enjoyed every moment and have some great photos and memories. I understand some nights just wanting to kick back and enjoy a drink and movie all by yourself.

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  3. I think we definitely need lazy days in our life! I feel like we need the time to recoup from those busy weeks. Hope you are feeling recharged!

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  4. I've been to Paris, but I would love to go back. I was very young when I went, and I don't think I appreciated it!

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  5. It's funny how we change as we get older. Things to do with history used to bore me out of my kind and now I would do anything to visit historical sites.

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  6. I have been to Paris for 6 hours! Honestly, It wasn't enough time! I am dying to go back and experience the tastes, sounds and sights all over again!

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  7. Never been to Paris but would really love to explore and check it out someday. It looks gorgeous! - Jeanine

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  8. I think the older I get the more I appreciate the places we travel. I feel as though I might not ever get to go back and don't want to miss a thing!

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  9. I've been to Paris and enjoyed the city.. I feel you, I am a very active person, but often want to get lazy at home.

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  10. Paris is a fantastic city. It's my favorite city in the world!

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  11. Paris is a beautiful city. Would love to go back and explore it again.

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  12. I haven't been to Paris but it is one of the places on my bucketlist!

    AtsakytiPanaikinti