Teikia „Blogger“.

Exchange program





Hi there! It's been a while since I've uploaded a new post on my blog and the reason for this one is the fact that I was a part of an exchange program in The Netherlands. Sound pretty fun right? Well it sure as hell was!

It's been one of my dreams to visit Holland. Besides Amsterdam, I got a chance to be in Arnhem and Amersfoort as well. This kind of exchange program happens in Amersfoort once a year, I believe. Not only Lithuania, but countries such as Poland, Italy, USA, Portugal, Belgium, Turkey and Czech Republic have been a part of this program also. 

For this past week, I've been living in someone else's house, I had a chance to see how they live and experience their culture as well. I'm proud to say that this was the best week of my whole life so far and things like this just show what kind of opportunities we all might have right around the corner.  

///

Labas! Praėjo nemažai laiko, nuo to kai aš įkėliau naują įrašą ir priežastis yra ta, kad Olandijoje dalyvavau mainų programojeSkamba smagiai, tiesa?  

Tai buvo viena iš mano svajonių aplankyti Olandiją. Be Amsterdamo, turėjau šansą pabūti Arnhem ir Amersfoort miestuose. Jei neklystu, ši mainų programa Amersfoorte vyksta kartą metuose. Ne tik Lietuva, bet ir šalys kaip Lenkija, Italija, JAV, Portugalija, Belgija, Turkija ir Čekija buvo dalis šios programos taip pat.  

Šią pastarąją savaitę gyvenau kito vidurinės mokyklos mokinio namuose, pamačiau kaip jie gyvena ir patyriau jų atskirą kultūrą. Esu laiminga sakydama, kad tai buvo ko gero geriausia savaitė mano gyvenime, kol kas, ir dalykai, kaip ši mainų programa, tiesiog parodo, kad mes kiekvienas turime begalę skirtingų galimybių laukiančių čia pat visai už kampo.  

Komentarų nėra