Teikia „Blogger“.

In the zone


Good afternoon, my Loves!
Do you ever feel like you need to just toss everything aside and be with yourself for a few hours or even a whole day? I constantly have these moments where my soul wants to relax and step into a zone. Speaking of the zone, today I created a post showing the ways on how I help myself to stay calm and motivated, since in these days people, myself included, forget to spend time on regenerating their minds...

1. Reading.  Taking a book or a fashion magazine in my hand and taking time to read really calms my nerves, locks me away from the uproar. Everyone knows how books can open up ones mind and free the imagination, so why not allow yourself to fill the head with ideas from magazines or with a story from your favourite book.

2. Drawing.  Taking a peace of paper, a pencil ant sketching faces or bodies is another thing that drives me away from the world. It's no secret that drawing empties the mind from stress, worries or any other negative things, leaving clean canvas with inspiration flowing from the inside of an individual. Unless of course, you decide to release the pain on a blank paper. 


3. Hot shower. Stepping into a bath or shower is everyone's favourite thing to do. Letting the water drops fall on your body and cleaning not only you, but your mind as well, really locks you away from any problems. Having an amazing smelling shower gel, makes you focus more on the scent than on any negative feelings that you may have. Choosing a calming scent, does that even more, that's why for showers I tend to reach for perfume that relaxes my nerves. Not so long ago I tried the range of Moringa smell from The Body Shop and it quickly became my new favourite scent to use in the shower and after it. 

4. Escaping. Something that a lot of people underestimate is driving to the beach or taking a walk in a park all by yourself. I tend to do that once in a while, so I can think about positive or negative situations that I might have at that specific moment. A lot of people are afraid of being alone and think that walking all by themselves on the beach looks lonely and miserable, but it really does not. It allows you to change the surroundings, run away from everyday noise and be with your mind for as long as you need. If you want company, take you dog for a walk around the neighborhood doing the same exact thing, you may be amazed on how escaping helps to get to know you mind.

14 komentarų

  1. You have such a lovely blog! Since I'm an introvert, I always enjoy alone time to recharge and gather inspiration!

    http://www.insearchofsheila.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  2. I definitely have days like that, I think they are essential to recharging and rejuvenating. Reading is my happy place. :)

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  3. Hot shower, soaking in tub, going for a walk, reading a good book sometimes just taking a short nap helps mind and body.

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  4. Thanks so much for the great tips! I really need some help to keep me calm and motivated :D

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  5. These are definitely great ways I also like to relax. Reading and creating and designing new tutorial patterns are some of my favorite ways to get into that zone and feel relaxed.

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  6. You are an amazing artist. Congratulations on being able to find me time to do such awesome work. Nice.

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  7. I always have days like that. Like you, when I get the need to recharge, I like to read or escape for a walk along the water.

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  8. Lovely images <3 And days with these activities are just perfect :)

    xx Alex

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  9. So many great suggestions on relaxation!!! I'm all about reading when I get time to myself!

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  10. These are all great ways to relax and stay calm. I love the idea of walking the dog or drawing which could also include coloring. Thanks for sharing the tips.

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  11. Oh do I ever! I often turn to reading as a bit of an escape from all of the craziness that is my life.

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  12. I like taking a road trip. I can't escape to a beach, but I can hit the road for some me time.

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  13. You are so right. Taking time for yourselves is such an important thing to do. Thanks so much for the list!

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  14. Taking time for yourself is something that everyone should do. I love your drawings, I could never draw like that.

    AtsakytiPanaikinti